Start filling in your calendars…
November 9-12, 2017
The Silver Creek Theatre Company Presents…
Performing Arts Concert Dates (1st Semester):
- Thursday, October 10 – Band Concert @ 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 11 – Orchestra Concert @ 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 24 – Choir Concert @ 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 1 – Madrigal Dinner @ 6:30 p.m. (Tickets required)
- Saturday, December 2 – Madrigal Dinner @ 2:00 p.m. & 6:30 p.m. (Tickets required)
- Wednesday, December 6 – Orchestra Concert @ 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 13 – Band Concert @7:00 p.m.
Did you know that every time you shop at Amazon you could be earning money for SCHS Performing Arts?
Just click on the Amazon Smile logo!
Parents, do you have experience with
- Website maintenance
- Theatre production
Consider helping SCOPA and the performing arts with your skills!
Please contact Angela Brothers at email@example.com
Volunteer for SCOPA Bingo!
Unfortunately, school budgets and class fees don’t cover all the expenses of the performing arts at Silver Creek.
Do your part to support your performing arts!
Students….Remember, volunteering for SCOPA Bingo is a great way to show pride for your choir, orchestra, band, drama or debate group. At the same time, you put job skills into practice. It also counts towards band letter points!
SCOPA runs BINGO sessions every Saturday and Sunday, 12 Months a Year!
*Great news! We’ve updated our Bingo Volunteer sign up process! Any questions about the link below, please email Linda Perry below. Thanks for your patience!
We’re using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming SignUps.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click the Sign Up.com logo above to see our SignUp.
- Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
- Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
For Bingo Questions contact Linda Perry at: Scopa.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about SCOPA, email us: email@example.com