We are the families and friends of students involved in band, choir, drama, forensics and orchestra classes and activities at Silver Creek High School. No Membership applications or fees!
We provide financial assistance for the performing arts activities that are not covered by the School District budget.
We provide financial management assistance for the performing arts activities of Silver Creek HS.
We connect volunteers to the many opportunities to help the performing arts such as: building props for theater and marching band, sewing costumes, working as judges for speech and debate competitions, providing concessions and supervision for musical competitions and festivals, and chaperoning off-campus performance activities.
Achieving excellence in performing arts programs requires an investment of time and funds. SCOPA and its members provide this investment.
- President–Angela Brothers email@example.com
- Vice President–Tammi Holcomb firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary–Joanna Schmitz email@example.com
- Treasurer–Steve Ferry firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer-Suzanne Reynolds email@example.com
- Bingo Games Manager–Deborah Turner firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bingo Treasurer–Fritz Foss email@example.com
- Communications Manager–Jon Erb firstname.lastname@example.org
- IT Manager – Chris Schmitz