There will be six performances of the musical:
- Friday and Saturday, April 21-22 at 7pm
- Sunday, April 23 at 2pm
- Friday and Saturday, April 28-29 at 7pm
- Sunday, April 30 at 2pm
Ways To Be Involved! Click here: bb-volunteers
Ad & Sponsorship Forms: Click below
Please contact Margaret Terrell, firstname.lastname@example.org, SCOPA Parent Rep for Theatre, with any questions!
SAVE These Dates! Please join us for the following events:
- March 20th, Advanced Jazz Band Evening at Dicken’s Opera House
- March 21st, 7:00 Choir Concert
Volunteer for SCOPA Bingo:
Unfortunately, school budgets and class fees don’t cover all the expenses of the performing arts at Silver Creek. Do your part to support your performing arts!
Students….Remember, volunteering for SCOPA Bingo is a great way to show pride for your choir, orchestra, band, drama or debate group. At the same time, you put job skills into practice. It also counts towards SCLA service hours and band letter points!
SCOPA runs BINGO sessions every Saturday and Sunday.
- March BINGO: www.mysignup.com/scopabingo_mar17
- April BINGO: www.mysignup.com/scopabingo_apr17
- May BINGO: www.mysignup.com/scopabingo_may17
For Bingo Questions contact Linda Perry at: email@example.com
If you have questions about SCOPA, please contact us: Scopapresident2016@gmail.com