The Silver Creek performing arts department offers many programs and concerts throughout the semester. Check out our performance calendar and plan to attend some of our events to support our students.
For Rehearsal schedule please check department pages.
SCOPA Calendar–First Semester
The performing arts at Silver Creek is a wonderful, dynamic program. This could not be so without the dedication of our talented staff and parent volunteers. WE NEED YOU!
Below are some volunteer opportunities within our performing arts department. Get involved in our great programs!
Band Volunteer Opportunities–Contact Bill Legg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Home Football game uniform checkout–Sept. 19, Oct. 2, Oct. 24
- Monday after game uniform check-in–Sept. 22, Oct. 6, Oct. 27
- Parent Chaperones to ride the bus for competitions (4 per date)–Oct. 4, Oct. 11, Oct. 18
- Assist with moving Pit equipment onto the field at home games and competitions
- Assist with cataloging band library
Choir Volunteer Opportunities
- Chaperone dress rehearsal and party (8 volunteers)– contact Jeremy Skelton (skelton_jeremy @svvsd.org)
- Help with Madrigal dinner preparation–contact Maureen Williamson (email@example.com)
Theatre Volunteer Opportunities–Contact Terry Mast (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Assist with advertising and publicity for theatre productions
- Finance Coordinator
First Semester meeting dates: all meetings will be held in the choir room of SCHS at 7:00p.m.
Bingo is how we fund the performing arts programs throughout the year. Through bingo we are able to provide many opportunities for our students. We run two bingo sessions per week throughout the year. Please use the following coding when signing up to work bingo, this will indicate which performing arts department you are working for:
BAND – *B*
DRAMA – *D*
CHOIR – *C*
ORCHESTRA – *O*
WINTERLINE – *W*
Sign up here:
Bingo Scholarship application here